Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Can’t get enough chocolate? This Double Chocolate Banana Bread satisfies that craving! It is such a moist and delicious bread. You can vary this recipe and make it just regular Banana Bread, too! Nice to have two options in one recipe.
This recipe makes two small loaves or one large loaf. I like the two small loaves as the pieces are just right for serving. Eat one and freeze the other for later.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour – If you’re making the Double Chocolate version, add 1 3/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients mixing together.
- Add flour and soda or the flour, soda, and cocoa powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips at the end.
- Put into two greased and floured small loaf pans or one large loaf pan (9×5)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in the pan.
- Invert and remove bread from the pan.
Are you a chocolate lover? I am and I absolutely love this Double Chocolate Banana Bread! I think you will, too!
You might want to try the Chocolate Zucchini Cake, too!
Subscribe on the sidebar so you don’t miss future posts! Your email is never sold or shared!
Follow on Pinterest, too!
Post linked to these parties…