Salsa Goddess Dressing Recipe
Here’s a recipe for a great taco dressing that I call Salsa Goddess Dressing! It is easily mixed together from four ingredients. Three of the ingredients are easily found. One is my secret ingredient I use for my Guacamole. It adds wonderful flavor to this Salsa-Goddess dressing. Check out the Best Guacamole Recipe, too!
- 1 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Salsa (your choice of mild, medium, or hot)
- Thin mayo with milk or cream
- Add Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Add Salsa
- Mix together
- Season to taste with Tajin -add shakes of Tajin until you reach desired spice flavor
- (Tajin, pronounced “Ta-Heen” is found in the Hispanic aisle of your grocery store or in a Hispanic grocery store.
Put dressing in bowl or pitcher and let each person add the dressing on their Taco Salad.
Sprinkle chips on top. (optional)
When you subscribe, you email is safe and never shared or sold!
Follow on Pinterest, too!
Post linked to these parties….